Viking V3 Earmuffs by Howard Leight
The Viking V3 earmuffs are the most flexible earmuffs. The V3 headband can be used in 3 different positions, which provides maximum wearing flexibility.
The Viking V3 offer a high SLC (80) 29dB, Class 5, making them suitable for most noisy environments.
Viking V3 Earmuffs Features:
* Multiple Positions Headband: over the head, behind the neck or under the chin. The headband allows the worker to select position to best suit their working application.
* The Viking is super flexible, which allows the use of other Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including hard hats, respirators and visors.
* Dielectric construction – the Viking V3 does not conduct electricity
* Inner-ventilated headband reduces pressure on head; breathes easier in warm/humid climates
* Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
Suitable for use in noise levels 105 to 110dB(A): Class 5
Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002
Viking’s robust non-deforming dielectric construction withstands use and abuse while protecting your workers in electrical environments.
Howard Leight’s patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Viking series earmuffs.
** Includes attached elastic headband strap for better positioning when worn behind-the-head or under-the-chin