Versaflo Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit TR-619A
The Versaflo Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit TR-619A is a ready to use complete kit to protect for particulate and dust environments.
Slim, lightweight and well-balanced design, which can be used in a variety of applications with a choice of four different filters.
Versaflo Powered Air Turbo Starter Kit Components:
* TR-602E Turbo
* PAPR-P3 Filter
* Filter cover
* Pre-filters (x10)
* Easy clean belt
* High Capacity Battery,
* Single station battery charger kit
* BT-30 length adjusting breathing tube
* Airflow Indicator and Spark Arrestor (x2)
Typical industries and applications:
• Pharmaceutical manufacturing
• Chemical processing
• Pulp and paper processing
• Medical & healthcare
** 3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Turbo TR-600 **
The 3M™ Versaflo™ Powered Air Turbo TR-600 is a belt mounted air purifying device.
When combined with one of the 3M approved headtops, it forms a power-assisted system for respiratory protection against particles, nuisance odours (where applicable) and gases and vapours.
The TR-600 Powered Air Turbo can be used with the following 3M headtops: S-Series, M-Series, HT-622/HT-629/HT-639, HT-707/HT-748/HT-749 and SG9100 Air and SG9100 FX Air.
• Three user selectable flow rates for improved comfort
• Controlled airflow delivers steady flow as battery discharges or filter loads with particulates
• Display shows battery charge status and particulate loading
status during use
• No user calibration of the turbo is required
• Electronic audible, visual and vibratory alarm in case of low battery and/or low air flow
• Simple, intuitive, easy to use two-button operation
• Six filter options available:
• P plus nuisance level* organic vapours and acid gas which also offers protection against Hydrogen
Fluoride up to 10 x Threshold Limit Value
• Lightweight lithium ion battery with LED to indicate charge status
• Two belt options
• Easy-clean belt with smooth surfaces allows easy, thorough cleaning
• High durability belt for hot work or rugged environments provides greater durability and spark/flame resistance
• Suitable for shower decontamination (IP54) when using filter cover and temporary submersion (IP67) when fitted with cleaning plugs
The TR-600 Powered Air Turbo, when used as part of an approved 3M Respiratory system has been shown to meet the Basic Safety Requirements under Article 10 and 11B of the
European Directive 89/686/EEC and are CE marked.
The product was examined at the design stage by: BSI, Kitemark Court, Davy Avenue, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes MK5 8PP, UK (Notified Body number 0086).
The product complies with European EMC Directive 2004/108/EC Standards
The TR-600 Powered Air Turbo, in combination with 3M headtops, has been tested and approved to EN12941.
The TR-600 also meets the following requirements:
• Dust protection and protection against spraying water from all directions to EN60529 IP 54
• Dust tight and temporary submersion to 1m to EN60529 IP 67