Unisafe Faceshield VMKIT Set Helmet
The Unisafe Faceshield VMKIT Set comes complete with a UniSafe TA570 vented safety helmet, metal mesh visor, visor holder and ZONE 1 NG (yellow) Class 4 earmuff.
Made in Australia
The Unisafe Faceshield VMKIT Set Helmet, Mesh Visor, Earmuff is suitable for timber processing and forestry applications.
The UniSafe VMKIT safety helmet, earmuff and visor combination has been tested as a certified system under AS/NZS 1801:1997 (safety helmet) and AS/NZS 1270:2002 (earmuff).
** Complete protection in one kit
Unisafe Faceshield VMKIT Set Helmet Features:
• Safety helmet complete with unique crown cooling vents for humid conditions;
• Earmuffs provide low to medium noise protection (class 4);
• Metal mesh visor for protection against large dust particles (additional/secondary eye protection should be worn beneath the visor);
• Certified system
ZONE 1 NG is a light and comfortable hearing protector. For work environments with a low to medium noise
level, such as landscaping, food processing and general industry.
The UniSafe ZONE NG cap attachable earmuff range is designed in three bright safety colours and intuitively numbered.
ZONE NG provides instant identification, education and confidence that appropriate levels of hearing protection are being selected and worn in designated areas.
The UniSafe ZONE NG cap attachable earmuffs were tested in combination with UniSafe TA500 Series industrial safety helmets and may give different levels of protection if fitted to other manufacturers’ safety helmets.
Zone 1 NG earmuffs:
* Optimised cushion pressure provides excellent balance for comfort, protection and seal
* Full integration with other UniSafe PPE
* Dielectric – non conductive
* Low profile twin stirrup design maintains stability and protection
* Easy fitting adjustment mechanism
* Lightweight earmuff design
* Contoured foam liner maximises internal cup area
* Impact resistant cup material
Maintenance and hygiene kits extend product lifetime without compromising safety
ZONE 1 NG (Yellow) is a light and comfortable hearing protector. For work environments with a low to medium noise level, such as landscaping, food processing and general industry. Combined with a UniSafe brand safety helmet and face protection provides a total above the shoulder certified system. Additional accessories with innovative design features can be attached easily utilising the 25mm earmuff posts, which conveniently slot into the UniSafe safety helmets
Cup Material: Injection moulded ABS (Plastic)
Bracket Arms: Glass reinforced nylon
Headband Cushion: Polyether
Weight: 238 g
Clamping Force: 9.0 N
Ratings: Class 4 24dB(A)
Compliance: AS/NZS 1270:2002 certified*
*When combined with UniSafe PPE forms a “certified combination” under AS/NZS Standards
CHOOSE THE RIGHT HEARING PROTECTION
ZONE 1 NG (YELLOW) for low to medium noise levels