Sundstrom Filter SR 315 Gas A1B1E1
The Sundstrom Filter SR 315 Class 1 Gas filter is of type A1B1E1 and provides protection against the following
types of gases and vapours:
* Type A protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points > +65 °C.
* Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide.
* Type E protects against acidic gases and vapours, such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride.
Gas filters SR 315 Class 1 are designed for use with Sundstrom half masks and full face masks.
The gas filter can easily be combined with particle filter SR 510 P3 R in order to obtain protection also against aerosols (particles), e.g. during spray painting.
* Organic, inorganic, acid gas filter class ABE1 (regular capacity).
* Material > Plastic polypropylene. No metal parts.
* Usage – Used against vapour from organic gases whose boiling point exceeds +65°C (150F), for inorganic gas, and for acid gas and vapour
* Size — Largest diameter: 106 mm — Thickness: 28 mm
* Weight 125 g
* Carbon – The filter contains 78 g of activated carbon.
** Absorption capacity
Test gas Conc. (PPM) B’through (min)
Carbon tetrachloride 1,000 95–100
Chlorine 1,000 25–30
Hydrogen sulphide 1,000 60
Hydrogen cyanide 1,000 40
Sulphur dioxide 1,000 40
Pressure drop — At 30 l/min: 45–50 Pa (standards requrement: <100 Pa) — At 95 l/min: 200 – 220 Pa (standards requirement: <400 Pa)Storage - Store at room temperature in clean, dry place. If seal has been broken, store away from contaminants in an air-tight container.Shelf life is 5 years if seal is unbroken. Expiry date printed on filter.