Sundstrom Filter SR 299-2 ABEK1 Hg P3 R
The Sundstrom Filter SR 299-2 ABEK1 Hg P3 R is a combined filter consisting of a Class 1 gas filter and Class 3 particle filter. The filter is of type ABEK1-Hg-P3 R and provides protection against the following types of
gases, vapours and particles:
* Type A protects against organic gases and vapours, such as solvents, with boiling points > +65 °C.
* Type B protects against inorganic gases and vapours, such as chlorine, hydrogen sulphide and hydrogen cyanide.
* Type E protects against acidic gases and vapours, such as sulphur dioxide and hydrogen fluoride.
* Type K protects against ammonia and certain amines, such as ethylene diamine.
* Type Hg protects against mercury vapour. Warning. Maximum use time 50 hours.
* Type P3 R* protects against all types of particulate pollutants, e.g. dust, mist and smoke.
* R (Re-useable): The filter is intended to be used for more than a single shift.
The filter is designed for use in Sundström full face masks and half masks.