Sundstrom BASIC KIT – SR90-3 Mask with Filters
The Sundstrom BASIC KIT is great for light and intermittent work.
This Sundstrom BASIC KIT is ideal for spray painting with water bases paint or solvent based paint in open, ventilated areas. Also can be used for spraying organic weed killers, insecticides or using high pressure washers with additives.
The Sundström SR90-3 half face respirator is suitable for intermittent use in a wide variety of work situations.
All kits include mask, filter(s), pre-filters, pre-filter holder, cleaning tissue and user manual, all contained in a rugged plastic box with carry handle.
1 x Half mask SR90-3 (TPE) (Size M/L)
1 x Gas filter A1 (SR 217) [Class 1: suitable for a max concentration of toxic substances at a rate of 0.1 vol. % or 1000 ppm.] 1 x Particle filter P3 (SR510)
5 x Pre-filters (221-1)
1 x Pre-filter holder
1 x Cleaning tissue
1 x Storage box
P3 Filter: Used against all types of wet and dry particles, such as dust, smoke, aerosols, spray, asbestos, bacteria, viruses and mould. It removes 99.997% of all particles from the air you breathe. Other particle filters with lower filters can not filter out particles to the same extent as your P3 filter.
A1 Filter: Used against organic gas and vapour with a boiling point above +65°C, such as solvents. The filter has regular (class 1) capacity.
Compliance: Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012
** One basic pack includes everything you need.**
The SR 90-3 thermo plastic elastomer air purifying respirator is intended for use when maximum safety and breathing comfort are required. The thermo plastic elastomer material is FDA approved offering a safe and comfortable fit that moulds to the shape of your face.
Extremely low breathing resistance makes this mask optimal for low to strenuous work activates.
* Chemical cartridge protects against organic gases and vapours
* Face piece is made of thermo plastic elastomer with minimal risk of contact allergies
* A unique face seal design providing a high protection factor
* High-efficiency P100 particulate filter with a minimum 99.997% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols including oil
* Double exhalation valve design providing only half the breathing resistance of competitive respirators
* Can be used with our P100 filter and / or a range of chemical cartridges which can be “piggy-backed” together
* Extra large 201 square inch P100 filter area provides extremely low breathing resistance, high air flow and extended filter life
* Cartridge with extra large surface area provides extremely low breathing resistance and high gas absorption capacity
* Delivered in a convenient storage box
* One Size – fits medium/large
* Easily adjustable V-shaped latex free elastic head harness with a large crown plate
* Quick and easy donning and doffing procedure
* Meets and exceeds NIOSH standards for air purifying respirators, P100 particulate filters, and Organic Vapour chemical cartridges