Showa Safety Gloves 310B – 12 Pairs
The Showa safety gloves 310B are flexible and robust offering great dexterity, outstanding grip and good resistance to tearing. Ideal for heavy duty manual handling.
The Showa Gloves 310B are manufactured from Premium Quality materials to create a robust and durable glove, which represents a cost saving to businesses as fewer changes of glove are required.
Packs of 12 pairs only!
Showa Safety Gloves 310B Features:
* A flexible, robust glove offering great dexterity and with good resistance to tearing
* Protects the hand in damp environments or against aggressive detergents or alcohols
* Breathable back of hand to reduce perspiration
* Surface provides tactile feel and better grip
* Greater hygiene
* Designed for easy movement and continuous wear
* No irritation by seams in contact with the skin
The Showa safety gloves 310B comply with: EN 420/EN 388 (2142)
- Highway Maintenance
- Municipal Services
- Heavy Engineering
- Manual Handling
- Refuse Collection
COATING: Natural Latex
LENGTH (mm) 220 – 260 (size dependent)
CUFF STYLE: Elasticated, Knit Wrist