Max 5 Safety Gloves
Cut 5 * Touchscreen capable
The new Max 5 Safety Gloves is a Cut 5 PU coated glove, offering you maximum protection in all key areas of risk as measured by the European Standard for gloves.
The Max 5 Safety Gloves mechanical risk as assessed by EN388 is 4544.
Both the first and thumb’s fingerprints have a unique sewn in thread to allow it to work with touchscreens including tablets, phones, portable scanners, ATMs and other sensitive screens.
The PU Coating on the palm extends to the back of the fingernails, providing all round protection.
The knitted wrist is colour coded to assist identifying the size of gloves.
Bulk options – sizes can be mixed. Please call or email us after the purchase.
* Abrasion: Level 4, ensuring your glove lasts.
Maximum Abrasion rating is Level 4
* Cut Resistance: Level 5, protecting you from cuts and other sharps.
Maximum Cut Resistance rating is Level 5.
* Tear: Level 4, offering durability.
Maximum Tear rating is Level 4.
* Puncture: Level 4 ensuring you are safe against penetrating objects.
Maximum Puncture rating is Level 4.
Max 5 Safety Glove Features:
* Cut Level 5
* Touchscreen capable
* Dyneema with PU Coating
* Knitted wrist
* Easy wearing
* Good for wet or dry conditions
* Suits all work environment
Gloves Rating: EN 388 (4544)
Gloves Material: Dyneema, PU Palm