Leightning Headband Earmuffs L3 by Howard Leight SLC80 33dB
The Leightning Headband Earmuffs L3 Boasts an impressive Noise Reduction Rating of 33dB, the Howard Leight by Honeywell Leightning L3 Earmuff is made for maximum protection, comfort, and durability. Patented Air Flow Control technology regulates the airflow inside the earmuff, reducing the sound levels across all frequencies without increasing earcup size or weight. Snap-in ear cushions make for easy cleaning, replacement, and maintenance. The telescopic headband lets you get a quick and easy custom fit, and features steel wire construction to withstand rough handling. The headband padding combines with super-soft ear cushions to eliminate the “squeezing” sensation on the head that can distract while shooting.
Suitable for use in noise levels 100 to 105dB(A): Class 4, and 105 to 110dB(A): Class 5
When you’re in a rough industrial environment and need to block out noise, the Leightning L3 earmuff by Howard Leight features a steel wire construction and provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abusewithout compromising comfort. Leightning works well in extreme temperatures/ humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
AIR FLOW CONTROL™ TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight’s patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
Howard Leight Cap-Mounted Earmuffs now work with North® Hard Hats and Face shields. These earmuffs have been engineered to seamlessly integrate with hard hats and face shields to provide an effective unit for worker head and hearing protection.
Leightning L3 Key Features:
* Lightweight design combines maximum protection and contemporary style
* Super-soft ear cushion eliminates “squeezing” sensation on head; snap-in feature allows for quick and easy cushion replacement
* Headband features telescopic adjustment for custom fit, steel wire construction to withstand demanding use, and padded foam to minimize pressure on head
* Earcup features patented Air Flow Control technology to reduce sound across all frequencies without increasing earcup size or weight; three sound reduction levels to suit different shooting environments
Leightning L3 earmuffs applications
Noise environments between 105dB to less than 110dB(A)
Administration, Agriculture Army,Defence ATEX environment Automotive and Part Manufacturer, Aviation, Building and Construction, Catering, Chemical Industries, Energy or Electricity, Fire Protection Brigades, Fishing Food Industries, Foundry Glass Industries, Green Spaces, Homeland Defense, Industrial Cleaning, Iron and Steel Industry, Laboratory, Logistics, Maintenance, Medical and Pharmaceutical Metal steel Minning and Quarrying Offshore Paper Industries Petro-Chemistry, Printing, Ship Building, Telecom, Textile Industries, Transportation, Utilities, Water treatment, Welding, Wood Industries and others…
** Headband Style **
SLC80 33dB (noise reduction rating)
Compliance: Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002
ANSI S3.19-1974/CSA Z94.2 safety standards
Keys to Successful Hearing Protection with Earmuffs Wear:
• Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
• Remove all hair underneath ear cushions
• Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the job
• Regularly inspect ear cups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if ear cups are visibly damaged or compromised
• Clean ear cups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
• Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates