Leightning Headband Earmuffs L2 by Howard Leight SLC80 31dB
The Howard Leight Leightning Headband Earmuffs L2 offer maximum protection in a contemporary design. The Leightning L2 headband has a similar design to Howard Leight Leightning L1 Headband Earmuffs but with an increased noise reduction rating, SLC80 31dB.
The Howard Leight Leightning L2 robust steel headband can withstand demanding use.
The Howard Leight Leightning L2 are a headband style earmuffs with air flow control which provides an efficient and consistent attenuation of noise.
Suitable for use in noise levels 100 to 105dB(A): Class 4, and 105 to 110dB(A): Class 5
The Leightning series earmuffs have a steel-wire construction which provides high performance and robust durability. Leightning stands up to daily use and abuse without compromising comfort. Howard Leight has optimized the Leightning series to deliver the highest level of comfort available, featuring an exclusive padded foam headband and super-soft ear cushions that eliminate that “squeezing” pressure on the head. The Leightning series also features Bilsom® Technology’s patented Air Flow Control™ technology for optimal attenuation across all frequencies and snap-in ear cushions for easy maintenance.
AIR FLOW CONTROL™ TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight’s patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff to control how sound reaches the ear. The result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on all Leightning series earmuffs.
Howard Leight Cap-Mounted Earmuffs now work with North® Hard Hats and Face shields. These earmuffs have been engineered to seamlessly integrate with hard hats and face shields to provide an effective unit for worker head and hearing protection.
Leightning L2 Key Features:
* Robust steel headband withstands demanding use, especially in tough environments
* Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
* Padded foam headband delivers long-wearing comfort with minimal pressure on the head
* Three attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
* Telescopic height adjustment remains fixed during use
* Delivers high degree of comfort; ideal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable noise blocking protection is required.
Leightning L2 earmuffs applications
Administration, Agriculture Army,Defence ATEX environment Automotive and Part Manufacturer, Aviation, Building and Construction, Catering, Chemical Industries, Energy or Electricity, Fire Protection Brigades, Fishing Food Industries, Foundry Glass Industries, Green Spaces, Homeland Defense, Industrial Cleaning, Iron and Steel Industry, Laboratory, Logistics, Maintenance, Medical and Pharmaceutical Metal steel Minning and Quarrying Offshore Paper Industries Petro-Chemistry, Printing, Ship Building, Telecom, Textile Industries, Transportation, Utilities, Water treatment, Welding, Wood Industries and others…
** Headband Style **
SLC80 31dB (noise reduction rating)
Compliance: Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002
ANSI S3.19-1974/CSA Z94.2 safety standards
Keys to Successful Hearing Protection with Earmuffs Wear:
• Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
• Remove all hair underneath ear cushions
• Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the job
• Regularly inspect ear cups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if ear cups are visibly damaged or compromised
• Clean ear cups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
• Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates