Leightning Neckband Earmuffs L1N – 30dB
The Leightning Neckband Earmuffs L1N boasts an impressive Noise Reduction Rating of 30dB.
The L1N earmuff stands up to daily use and abuse while offing maximum protection without compromising comfort.
Leightning works well in extreme temperatures/humidity and under aggressive chemical influences.
Neckband earmuffs can be used with a variety of face shields, hard hats and other PPE because they stay out of the way.
They are easy to clean, replace and maintain.
AIR FLOW CONTROL™ TECHNOLOGY
Howard Leight’s patented Air Flow Control delivers optimal attenuation across all frequencies, without increasing ear cup size or weight. A patented baseplate chamber and high-tech non-woven layer manage the flow of air inside the earmuff, which then control how sound reaches the ear. In conclusion, the result is better, more consistent overall attenuation for virtually all industrial noise environments. Air Flow Control is a standard feature on the Leightning series earmuffs.
* Snap-in ear cushions make replacement quick and easy
* Optimal protection for virtually all noise frequency environments.
* 3 attenuation levels allow for targeted attenuation for a variety of applications
* It is deal for situations where compact earmuffs and reliable noise-blocking protection are required because it delivers high degree of comfort
* Telescoping height adjustment remains fixed during use
* Padded foam headband delivers long wearing comfort
Compliant with Australian Safety Standards
– Class 5
– SLC80 30dB (noise reduction rating)
– Certified to AS/NZS 1270:2002; ANSI S3.19-1974/CSA Z94.2 safety standards
Keys to Successful Hearing Protection with Earmuffs Wear:
• Read and follow all earmuff fitting instructions
• Remove all hair underneath ear cushions
• Avoid overprotection in minimal noise environments – in selecting the best earmuff for your situation, consider noise levels and your need to communicate with co-workers or hear warning signals on the job.
• Regularly inspect ear cups and ear cushions for cracks and leaks – discard if ear cups are visibly damaged or compromised
• Clean ear cups and ear cushions regularly with mild soap and water
• Replace ear cushions and foam inserts every 6-8 months under normal wear, every 3-4 months with heavy use or in humid/extreme climates