Howard Leight Max-Lite Earplugs – Class 4 – 200 pairs
The Howard Leight Max-Lite Earplugs have been designed to fit comfortably in smaller ear canals. It offers superb noise reduction with added comfort.
The contoured T-shape of the Max-Lite ensures secure fit, excellent noise reduction, and easy insertion / removal
These earplugs are smooth and soil-resistant. Its closed-cell foam skin helps prevent dirt build-up.
The low pressure polyurethane foam enhances comfort, especially for long-term wear.
Noise Reduction Rating: 30
Recommended industries include agriculture, chemical, construction, fire protection, forestry, government, law enforcement, manufacturing, medical, military, mining, municipal services, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, steel and metals, transportation, utilities, welding.
Howard Leight Max-Lite Earplugs Features:
* Ideal size for workers with smaller ear canals
* Low pressure polyurethane foam expands gently for comfortable long-term wear
* Contoured T-shape for easy handling and wear.
* Smooth, soil-resistant closed cell-foam skin prevents dirt build-up.
* Optional style with attached cotton cord and paper bag packaging suitable for pulp & paper and other process industries with zero tolerance for packaging waste requirements.
** Pairs are individually wrapped for maximum hygiene **
SLC80: 25 dB/Class 4
Material: Polyurethane Foam
One Size Fits All
According to the World Health Organization, noise-induced hearing loss is the most common permanent and preventable occupational illness in the world.
Howard Leight is committed to providing new motivational and training tools to build an effective Hearing Conservation Program that works for most employees.