Eflare Safety Beacon AT290 – Amber or Red Light
The Eflare Safety Beacon AT290 are designed and built to provide the fastest and easiest way to be seen and be safe.
Eflares warning lights are an essential item to have when you need to alert others about hazards or you need to provide a safer working environment.
Warning lights are an essential item to alert others about hazards.
Most of all, Eflare Beacons are robust while being infinitely versatile.
The AT290 unit is waterproof, shatterproof and it is extremely robust. The shatterproof polycarbonate lens ensure maximum clarity, strength, durability and shock resistance
Furthermore, Eflare Beacons have an impressive battery life and also provides 2km visibility, even at night. This makes Eflare an essential tool to carry in any car, truck, camper vans and also on boats.
Most Eflare models have an operating life of more than 40 hours for each set of batteries.
The AT290 warning lights can be seen from over 1 kilometre away without the night vision, point fixation and distance judgement problems associated with strobe and incandescent lights.
Be seen and safe in almost any situation you can think of by creating a highly visible warning or safety zone.
Eflare Safety Beacon AT290 – Features
– Easily attaches to clothing, vehicles, cones and bollards.
– Eflare Beacons are portable and simple to use.
– Eflares provide safety by ensuring maximum visibility, but unlike pyrotechnic flares there is no risk of fire or explosion, and there are no toxic fumes or residue.
– Bright and visible for more than one kilometre
– Waterproof and dustproof and will survive a drop from a one-metre height onto a concrete surface
** The Eflare AT290 safety beacon has a battery life of more than 20 hours
Eflare AT290 Safety Beacon Specifications
– Requires 4 x AA batteries (not included)
– Replaces 530 range
– Flash rate is 165 – 185 FPM.
– Height: 20cm
– Weight: 260g including the batteries
EFLARE CORPORATION PTY LTD is a pioneer in the development of portable hazard warning beacons utilising state-of-the-art LED (Light Emitting Diode) technology.
Eflare beacons are now being used throughout the world in markets such as:
– Police and Fire Departments,
– Trucking and Transport,
– Rail and Aviation,
– Marine and Agriculture,
– Mining and Oil,
– So many more…