DuPont Tychem C coverall
Not all deadly threats come in the form of fires or weapons. For comprehensive protection against low levels of dangerous chemicals, to toxic gases and biological hazards, industrial workers rely on garments made of DuPont™ Tychem®.
Tychem® is an innovative fabric range comprising multiple barrier layers that help provide protection from chemical and biological hazards. Laminated to Tyvek® for strength, it offers a robust solution with a high level of chemical barrier at uncharacteristically low weight.
Tychem® C coveralls feature a coated Tyvek® fabric and provide barrier protection against numerous concentrated inorganic chemicals and biological hazards.
The Tychem C is a Type 3, 4, 5, 6 coverall
Tychem C Coverall Features:
* Protection against numerous inorganic chemicals
* Resists liquid splashes up to 2 bar
* Particle tight fabric
* Biological protection – meets the EN 14126 requirements in the highest performance class
* Protection against particulate radioactive contamination
* Lightweight Type 3B protection
* Garment design provides the right fit and ease of movement for the wearer
* For applications where decontamination is needed, the fabric is resistant to certain commonly used decontamination substances
* Does not contain halogen compounds, so can be disposed of via standard means.
* Hooded coverall, with an elasticated hood and self chin flap to fit around respirators
* Colour: yellow
* Double self-adhesive zipper flap offers high level of protection
* Elasticated cuffs and ankles
* Elasticated waist for better fit of garment