DBI-SALA DELTA Full Body Harness
The DBI-SALA DELTA Full Body Riggers Harness is comfortable, safe and durable.
Continuing a tradition of cutting-edge research and design, the Delta full body harness range provides a series of enhanced features to deliver absolute safety, comfort and peace of mind.
DBI-SALA DELTA Riggers Harnesses combine a set of industry-first advancements, representing the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance.
Delta™ harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. They feature coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, water-repellant and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none.
A patented triangular design gives Delta™ harnesses a shape of their own, so you can don them quickly and easily.
Throw it in the tool-box or in the back of your truck, think you can tangle it?
Just pick it up and it’s ready to put on, tangle-free.
The DBI-SALA DELTA Riggers Harness pad also incorporates a web spreading design, positioning webbing wider apart on shoulder straps to eliminate abrasion on your neck.
DBI-SALA DELTA Full Body Harness Product Highlights:
– No-tangle design
– Large rear fall arrest rated spring loaded stand-up D-ring for fast, easy and safe connections to fall protection system
– Front fall arrest rated D-ring for work positioning or rescue
– Quick connect buckles on chest and leg straps for fast connections ensuring an exact fit every time
– Confined space/retrieval attachment points for raising and lowering
– Repel technology webbing construction, repels liquids, naturally self-cleaning and enhances durability
– Rip stitch impact indicator, allows the user to quickly and easily inspect the harness for impact loading
– Easy grip end tabs and keepers for fast efficient and secure web adjustment
– Fully adjustable shoulder, chest, and leg straps, for a perfect fit every time
– Clearly labelled/identifiable attachment points
– Colour coded sizing for easy identificationr
– Protected labels, equipped with i-Safe™
DBI-SALA DELTA Full Body HarnessCertified and approved to AS/NZS 1891.1.2007
Country of Origin: Australia
** Bonus harness storage bag
Weight: approx. 1.8kg