Bolle Sidewinder Medium Impact Safety Glasses
The Bolle Sidewinder Medium Impact Safety Glasses will help keep your eyes protected with style.
Bolle Sidewinder safety glasses feature an ALS anti-fog and anti-scratch coating system, making them perfect for use in high humidity environments. The flat pad EVA temple tips will give you added comfort and the rubber nose pads will ensure a non-slip fit. The distortion-free lenses provide excellent visual clarity while the half frame dual lens design provides extensive coverage for your eyes.
New Platinum coating – A high performance anti fog and anti scratch coating guaranteeing greater safety, reliability and comfort
Polycarbonate frame front and new flat pad temple tips for improved comfort and fit
The Sidewinder safety glasses are suitable for use while performing assembly and production work, rigging, driving, for laboratory and dental work, as well as a range of other tasks. They are commonly used by people working in a variety of areas, including manufacturing, mining, construction, utilities, transport, medical, and dental.
Bolle Sidewinder medium impact safety glasses features:
* Platinum coating – is a permanent coating on both sides of the lens gives them a high resistance to scratching (1.4 cd / m²), to the most aggressive chemicals and delays the onset of fogging for 2 minutes, as per the testing requirements of EN166.
* Ideal for high humidity environments
* Dual lens, half frame design
* EVA temple tips for superior comfort
* Rubber nose pads for non slip fit
Approved to AS/NZS 1337.1.2010. for Medium Impact Protection