Maxisafe Black Knight Sub Zero Glove – Thermal Gloves
The Maxisafe Black Knight Sub Zero Glove have a soft and flexible coating which will give you superior wet and dry grip. These glove are phenomenally comfortable. Seamless nylon shell with PVC foam palm. Recommended for cold storage use.
This listing is for a pack with 12 pairs of gloves. We don’t sell individual pairs.
Maxisafe Black Knight Sub Zero Glove features:
* Acrylic wool liner for cold weather work
* Multi-layered Gripmaster technology prevents oil penetration while repelling water. This ensures excellent grip.
* No ‘strikethrough’ to the inside of the glove to cause irritation or heat build up
* Machine washable increasing glove life
* Thin coating ensures superior flexibility, dexterity and feel
* Certified to EN511
* Unique coating formulation remains soft and flexible in temperatures as low as -50°C/-58°F
Proper safety gloves and sleeves are some of the most important (but sometimes overlooked) tools a person can have with in a work station. Wearing the right safety gloves can be instrumental in preventing a variety of different short and long term workplace injuries.
Workers who work outside in cold weather and workers who work around refrigeration or near freezers need a thermal barrier that’ll hold in their body heat and block out the extreme cold.
Since cold temperatures can cause temporary or permanent damage to the skin and muscle tissue, the colder it is, the more protection a person will need. If conditions are also damp, there is even more cause for concern.
Wearing gloves like the Maxisafe Black Knight Sub Zero Glove or any other appropriate gloves for cold storage will not only make your employees safer, it will also make them more productive.
RECOMMENDED AND INDUSTRY USES:
– Cold Storage
– Agriculture and Outdoor Work
– Refuse Disposal
– Warehouse and Construction Work