Ansell Hyflex 11-801 Nitrile Foam Gloves – 12 pairs
The Ansell Hyflex 11-801 Nitrile Foam Gloves has an improved design which delivers up to 30% more breathability for all day, every day comfort. These are Ansell’s best-selling gloves, the original nitrile foam glove, and now they are better than ever.
The HyFlex 11-801 Glove from Ansell provides excellent comfort using their Knitted Variable Stitch Design (KVSD). The patented KVSD technology allows the liner to be knitted with extra stretch and extra strength where it’s needed, which reduces hand fatigue and gives the glove great dexterity.
Ansell’s foam nitrile coating offers an outstanding grip in both dry and light oil applications, while the grey speckled liner helps the glove to appear cleaner far longer than a typical light colour would.
The HyFlex glove is machine washable in warm water (104 degrees or less) and has very little shrinkage after washing. This is not a glove that has to be thrown out after a few uses. The fact that it can be washed and re-used many times will save you a lot of money in the long run.
Ansell Hyflex 11-801 Nitrile Foam Gloves Key Features and Benefits:
* Darker liner is well-suited for slightly oily or dirty environments helping to improve wear life
* Our legendary first-to-market foam coating provides more breathability that extends workers’ comfort
* Benefits from proprietary washing process that efficiently extracts impurities to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove.
* Independently certified as skin friendly by the Oeko-Tex® testing & certification system
* No transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting
* Ansell ZONZ™ Comfort Fit technology for enhanced fit and improved feel.
• More durability vs the original design.
• Dirt-masking colour for slightly oily or dirty environments.
* Machinery and Equipment
* Metal fabrication
• Appliance Manufacturing
• General Industry
• Janitorial / Sanitation
• White Goods
* Adjusting systems and screwing
* Fastening components, parts
* Handling incoming goods
* Loading and unloading trucks and vehicles
* Loading trucks & vehicles
* Picking, fastening components
* Product shipping, transport and delivery