Ansell HyFlex 11-800 Nitrile Foam Glove – General Handling – pack of 12
The HyFlex 11-800 is Ansell’s best selling glove.
The HyFlex 11-800 glove is the original nitrile foam glove, and it is better than ever.
These safety gloves offer a highly versatile solution for precision assembly and general handling.
The HyFlex 11-800 provides the perfect balance between comfort, dexterity and protection
Ansell’s Advanced Knitting Technology allows increased stretch and flexibility in high-stress areas, which means the hands can operate more freely, improving comfort and reducing hand fatigue.
* Channels oil away from glove surface for sure grip in light oil
* Exceptional, unmatched comfort for workers
* Provides good grip in dry environments
* Glove moulds naturally to the hand, minimizing fatigue
* Exceptional comfort and fit increases worker acceptance and safety compliance
Specifications met: ASTM F1790-97 , ASTM D3389-94
– Metal fabrication
– Adjusting systems and screwing
– Fastening components, parts
– Handling incoming goods
– Loading and unloading trucks and vehicles
– Loading trucks & vehicles
– Picking, fastening components
– Product shipping, transport and delivery
Contents:12 pairs in a bag
Properties and technical information:
* Anti-static: No
* Coating Material: Foam nitrile
* Construction: Knitted
* Cuff Style: Knitted wrist
* Finishing: Palm coated
* Gauge: 15
* Latex Free: Yes
* Length: 200-265 mm
* Liner Colour: Grey and white
* Liner Material: Nylon
* Washing Temperature:40C