3M Welding Respirator Kit 7528
The 3M Welding Respirator Kit 7528 provides protection in a convenient and easy way. The kit includes the 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Series with special Cool Flow™ valve and soft silicone material. These features make the respirator ideal for working in hot and humid conditions or during prolonged use. To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
3M Welding Respirator Kit 7528 Kit Contains:
• 1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series – Medium
• 1 x pair 3M™ Particle & Metal Fume Filters 2128, GP2
• 4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
• 1 x 3M™ Skull Screws™ Earplugs P1300, Class 5 (SLC80: 26dB)
• 1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
• 1 x Handy Storage Container
For protection when welding, soldering, brazing, grinding, polishing, drilling, metal pouring or machining
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 7500 Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
– Organic compounds with low vapour pressures (<1.3Pa @ 25 degrees Celsius) in concentrations up to 10 x WES - Ozone up to 10 x WES - Offers relief from acid gases and organic vapours at levels below the WESTo avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.3M's Half Face Reusable Respirators 7500 Series have set a high standard in comfort. The 3M™ Cool Flow™ Exhalation valve reduces breathing resistance, helping to minimise heat build-up in the respirator, increasing your comfort.