3M Versaflo High Impact Face Shield M-107 – Flame Resistant
The 3M Versaflo High Impact Face Shield M-107 has a flame resistant polyester face seal, which is suitable for applications where hot particles may be present in the work area.
This headpiece is popular in light industries where respirators and face protection are typically used on a day to day basis.
Compatible for use in combination with all approved 3M air delivery systems.
3M Versaflo High Impact Face Shield M-107 Features and Benefits
* Easier To Breathe
* Excellent Airflow
* Modern, easy to use and maintain face shield
* Visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity
* Lightweight with exceptional balance and wearer comfort
* Respiratory with integrated high impact eye and optional hearing protection
* Coated visor provides added chemical and scratch resistance
* Fully-adjustable suspension that includes textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution
The 3M Versaflo Respirator Systems greatly reduce the pressure on the face, breathing resistance, and heat build-up when compared to non-powered and supplied air tight-fitting face pieces. The Versaflo Respirator Systems provide all-day comfort for the user.
3M Versaflo Respirators provide flowing air to the user, reducing the additional breathing effort required for half and full face piece respirators. This increases user comfort at all times, but is especially important during periods of
3M Versaflo Headtops direct a comfortable stream of flowing air to where workers need it most: the head and
The moving airflow can make hot environments more tolerable while greatly reducing visor fogging. And, when using the appropriate 3M Versaflo Supplied Air Regulator, the airflow can also be made cooler or warmer when working
in hot or cold environments.