3M Spraying Respirator Kit 7551 A1P2
The 3M Spraying Respirator Kit provides respiratory protection in a convenient and easy way.
To avoid moisture and contaminant exposure, store the respirator in the handy, sealable storage container.
3M Spraying Respirator Kit 7551 A1P2 Contains:
1 x 3M™ Half Face Respirator 7500 Series – Medium
1 x pair of 3M™ Organic Vapour Cartridges 6051, A1
1 x pair of 3M™ Particulate Filters 5925, P2
1 x pair of 3M™ Filter Retainers 501
4 x 3M™ Respirator Cleaning Wipes 504
1 x 3M™ No-Touch™ Foam Earplugs P2000, Class 4 (SLC80: 25dB)
1 x 3M™ Respiratory Protection Guide
1 x Handy Storage Container
The 7500 Series Half-Mask is constructed with a soft silicone material giving an excellent seal and superior comfort for extended wear. The half-mask features patented 3M Cool Flow Exhalation Valve which provides easier breathing while reducing heat and moisture build up.
* Filters are easily attached or exchanged by a simple click-in process using the 3M Bayonet filter fixing system
* All 3M half face masks have the filters to the side rather than the front of the face for better weight distribution to avoid neck strain.
* Features a drop-down harness to allow for removal of the respirator without the removal of a hard hat
The 3M Spraying Respirator Kit A1P2 comes with a resealable bucket should be used for keeping filters and mask inside when not in use. Once opened, filters continue absorbing regardless of whether they are being worn or not. Therefore using an airtight container to store your mask in will extend the life of your cartridges and filters dramatically.
* Paint Spraying – Solvent vapours/mist
* Pesticide Spray – Organic vapours/mist
* Chemical Handling – Organic vapours from thinners, and adhesives
* Fibreglassing – Solvent vapours
* Printing – Solvent vapours
* Degreasing – Solvent vapours
Note: Not to be used when spraying isocyanate based paints
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels: