3M Respirator 9913V Cupped Particulate GP1
The 3M Respirator 9913V Cupped Particulate GP1 is a valved disposable specialty respirator. The 9913V has a type ‘G’ class rating that can be worn when handling agricultural chemicals with low vapour pressure (below 1.3 Pa @ 25oC).
3M™ 9913 and 3M™ 9913V respirators contain a galvanised steel nose clip suitable for use in underground coal mines and are 3M recommended for use against diesel particulate.
• Protection factor: 10 x Workplace Exposure Standard
• Packaging: 10 respirators / box
* Nuisance levels are those levels below the Workplace Exposure Standard
* Galvanised steel nose clip allows use in flammable atmosphere
* Activated carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels* of organic vapour and odour
* 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve helps to breathe easier during prolonged wear
* Robust shell and cup design that is resistant to collapse for durability
* Made from 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material for effective filtration with low breathing resistance
* Does not contain components made from natural rubber latex
* GP1 rated filtration efficiency
* Protects against hazards, such as, dusts, mists and fume
Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
The 3M™ 9900 Specialty Series Respirators have been developed for particular working environments. The 9900 Specialty Series Respirators provide effective respiratory protection against exposure to solid particles and/or nonvolatile liquid particles as well as offering relief from certain gases/vapours. They can be used for a wide range of applications from mining and weed spraying to waste sorting.
Proper selection, training and use are essential in order for the respirator to adequately protect the wearer from certain airborne contaminants.
It is important to wear respiratory protection when handling agricultural chemicals like pesticide and herbicide.
Warning: Selection of the most appropriate Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) will depend on the particular situation and should be made only by a competent person knowledgeable of the actual working conditions and the limitations of RPE. Details regarding performance and limitations are set out on the respirator packaging and user instructions. Before using any respirator, the wearer must read and understand the user instructions for the product. Use in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009 Standard. Misuse can result in sickness or death.
For more information, see your Supervisor or contact an Occupational Hygienist, Safety professional or 3M TechAssist Helpline – Australia 1800 024 464 / New Zealand 0800 364 357.