3M Peltor X5P5E Earmuffs – Hard Hat Attached
The 3M Peltor X5P5E Earmuffs Hard Hat Attached is designed for protection against high level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
3M Peltor X5P5E Electrically Insulated Earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. These earmuff cups are made of non-conductive (sometimes referred to as “dielectric”) material while the metal components of the headbands and the helmet attachment mechanisms are covered in non-conductive material.
New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line.
3M Peltor X5P5E Earmuffs – Hard Hat Attached Features:
* Electrically insulated: Appropriate for a wide range of applications
* High-performance arms: Balance durability and flexibility
* Easy click in/ click out: Move cups on and off ears easily
* Convenient storage: Store with cups clicked in or out
* Compatibility with hard hats: Designed for use with a standard hard hat slot**
* CSA Class: CSA Class AL
* Noise Reduction Rating: 31 Decibel – NRR 31 dB
* Optimized for use with hard hats rated for electrical insulation o Great for verticals such as Utilities, Mining, O&G and Electrical Contractors
* Good headband force and consistent attenuation after extended wear o Attachment System holds up as well as P3E, even after thousands of uses
* Minimal flexing of arms for click in/out o Arms maintain proper shape when clicking in/out o Simple and quick movement to get ear cup on and off the ear
* Earmuffs can be stored in usage, standby or up position; P3 can only be stored in usage position o Flexibility to store in convenient position
X5 products have high attenuation: Perfect for the loudest of jobs
This product was found to be electrically insulated, withstanding a voltage up to 1.2 kV, at an external laboratory against a modified test method based on EN 397:2012 under dry conditions.
The user must determine the overall suitability of this product for the intended application taking into account any hazards other than noise for which this product is tested and approved.