3M Peltor X5A earmuffs – Class 5
The 3M Peltor X5A has a new groundbreaking technology which allows the X5 earmuffs to provide superior noise
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation. New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line.
The wire headband on the X5A offers consistent pressure over prolonged wearing periods.
3M Peltor X5A earmuffs specifications:
* Unique attenuation as a result of specially-formulated foam featured in the earcups and
* Despite the larger earcups, the X5 remains relatively lightweight with excellent balance and
* Electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband on model X5A
* Ear cups tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
* Twin headband design helps reduce heat build-up
* Wire headband offers comfortable pressure during prolonged usage
* Very high attenuation earmuffs recommended for high-noise exposure applications
* Headband: SLC80 35dB (Class 5)
* Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX5) can be found here.