3M Peltor WS Headset XP Bluetooth High Attenuation – MT53H7AWS5 – Headband style
3M Peltor WS Headset XP Bluetooth High Attenuationfeatures Bluetooth technology which enables hands-free work, while connecting to a mobile radio.
This Peltor wireless solution uses the latest Bluetooth technology to make communication in noisy environments easier and more effective.
You can always be available – fast, easily and wirelessly.
Gone are the problems of the snagging cord.
You can use your telephone or communication radio even when they’re not in sight.
Peltor Wireless Solutions isn’t just about headsets, it also includes adaptors for communication headsets that don’t have built-in Bluetooth.
• Wireless connection to phones or communication radios using Bluetooth™ technology
• The headset and telephone can be up to 10 metres apart and out of visible range without losing contact
• Volume and answer button on the shell
• High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design, spacial ear cups, offer great sound quality and comfort
• Electret speech microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
• Quick Positioning boom microphone for easy handling
• Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions. Individually sprung stainless steel head band provides an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears
• Beam-mounted earphones that provide minimal resonance and distortion, offers excellent sound reproduction even in high-noise environments.
3M Peltor WS Headset XP Bluetooth High Attenuation Specification:
Battery Life: Approx. 24 hours
Battery Type: AA, NiMH
Brand: 3M Peltor
Communication Type: Bluetooth
Compatible Radio Brands: Alan
Connection Type: Wireless Bluetooth
CSA Class: A
Hearing Protection Style: Earmuff
Hearing Protection Type: Headband
Intrinsically Safe: No
Microphone Class/Type: Electret
Net Weight (Metric): 368 gm
Product Series: WS Series
Product Type: Communications Headsets
SLC80 Rating: 31 (Class 5)
Standards/Approvals: AS/NSZ 1270:2002, CE Approved