3M Peltor Earmuffs X Series X4P3E Premium Cap Attached Earmuff Class 4
The X-Series earmuffs are 3M’s latest advancement in hearing conservation.
New technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. The X4A utilises a newly designed spacer, specially formulated foam liners and innovative ear cushions to help improve attenuation.
The 3M X4P3E earmuffs are lightweight and have a lower-profile, which helps making it compatible with other personal protective equipment. The 3M X4P3E earmuffs are designed for protection against moderate-to-high level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
It features an electrically insulated wire headband, often referred to as “dielectric”.
* Incredibly light weight & low profile
* Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX4).
3M Peltor X4 Series:
High attenuation earmuffs don’t have to be big and bulky! The Peltor X4 combines high
noise attenuation performance with comfortable and compact design.
* Extremely slim and lightweight earcups provide excellent compatibility when used with other
3M personal protection products
* New specially-formulated foam earcup inserts and cushions help boost the noise absorption
capability of these comfortable, lightweight earmuffs
* Electrically insulated (dielectric) wire headband on model X4A
* Earcups tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency
* Twin headband design helps reduce heat build-up with good fit and balance
* Comfortable and constant pressure during prolonged usage, combining comfort and
* Newly-designed spacer improves attenuation without excess bulk or weight
* Lightweight earmuff recommended for moderate to high-noise exposure applications
Cap Attached: SLC80 27dB (Class 5)
Recommended Application: Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Electrical, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding, Demolition, Painting, Blasting, Assembly, Cleaning
Recommended Industry: Transportation, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Automotive, Military Tactical, Military Maintenance, Repair and Operation (MRO), Manufacturing, Mining, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing