3M Peltor Earmuffs H10A Class 5
The 3M Peltor Earmuffs H10A is a high performance hearing protector, developed for use in extremely noisy environments.
The protection is based on a technology with a double casing minimising resonance in the casing giving optimum high-frequency attenuation. An acoustic connection between the inner and outer casings provides maximum low-frequency attenuation. The sealing rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
The 3M Peltor Extreme Performance Earmuffs – H10 series represents the ultimate in earmuff technology by combining extreme noise protection with exceptional wearer comfort.
3M takes wearer comfort very seriously. Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all day wearer comfort
Stainless steel headband wired with four point suspension helps distribute cushion pressure evenly & ear cups pivot for consistent fit.
These products are designed to provide moderate to high level of attenuation that meets the needs of
many industrial applications where high levels of noise may be encountered.
Use: General Industry use such as Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Electrical, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding, Demolition, Painting, Blasting, Assembly, Cleaning
Recommended Industry: Transportation, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Automotive, Military Tactical, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Military Maintenance, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing.
3M Peltor Earmuffs H10A Key Features
• Dual cup protection
• Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
• Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence in protection
• Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
• Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
• Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean
• Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
• Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adapter.
Size: One Size Fits All
Cord Type: None
Hearing Protection Style: Over the head
SLC80 Rating: 33 dB (Class 5)
Standards/Approvals: AS/NZS 1270:2002
More about Standards/Approvals:
Hearing protector class 5 tested to AS/NZS 1270:2002.
When selected, used and maintained as specified inAS/NZS 1269.3:2005, this protector may be used in noise up to 110 dB(A) assuming an 85 dB(A) criterion. A lower criterion may require a higher protector class. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the
fitting instructions illustrated on this packaging for proper fit.