3M Particulate Filter 6035 P2/P3
The 3M Particulate Filter 6035 P2/P3 are an excellent choice for mould and asbestos removal work and are specifically designed for durability with a spark-resistant outer casing.
Provides protection against: Particulates (P2/P3*). The protective casing helps deflect sparks and splashes of liquid. The casing also assists in environments where decontamination is required.
* Higher P3 protection factors only achieved with a 3M Full Face Respirator, otherwise P2 protection level when worn on a 3M Half Face Respirator.
3M Particulate Filter 6035 P2/P3 Protection Factors:
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant IDLH levels.
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES)
– With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: for particles, for airborne concentrations up to 100 x WES
* Solid top design reduces the chance of premature caking, clogging, or soiling with dirt, grime, water or dust
* Protective casing aids decontamination practices.
* Temperature resistant cover protects filter media from heat, sparks or physical damage.
* Patented bonded web technology has more surface area than many standard filters which helps lower breathing resistance making it more comfortable to use.
* 3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
* Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
* Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
** 3M Particulate Filter 6035 P2/P3 Suggested Applications
Common Applications/Hazards: – For protection against certain particles, dusts, mists and fumes such as sanding, grinding, cutting, drilling metal, masonry, wood and concrete – Carrying out lead or mould remediation – Also for certain asbestos tasks (refer to local Government guidelines***) – Ideal if requiring a protective casing to deflect sparks, splashes or to wipe down.