3M Half Face Respirator Reusable Medium (7502) and Large (7503)
The 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Reusable has a soft, silicone face seal for greater comfort and durability. The 3M Cool Flow Valve helps make breathing easier and can reduce heat and moisture build-up for cool, dry comfort. The exhalation valve also provides increased durability and is easy to keep clean.
Combine the 3M Half Face Respirator 7500 with a broad range of twin, lightweight 3M filters or cartridges to provide respiratory protection against particulates and a variety of gases and vapours.
3M Half Face Respirator 7500 Reusable features:
* Durable, reusable half face respirator with full maintenance program available.
* Soft silicone material reduces pressure/ tension on face for added comfort during long periods of work.
* Flexible System (gas / vapour and / or particulate filters plus Supplied-Air option).
* Exhalation valve ensures easier breathing while reducing heat and moisture build-up. It also eliminates valve vibration for easier communication.
* Downward direction of exhalation air reduces fogging when using grinding and welding shields.
* Twin filter design provides lower breathing resistance, a more balanced fit, and improves field of vision.
* New adjustable head harness and yoke design provides greater stability.
* Easy and secure fitting with drop-down feature for added convenience.
* Head harness designed to accommodate other PPE, including grinding or welding shields and the 3M Eyewear range.
* Safe, secure bayonet filter attachment system with cost effective replacement filters.
* 2 sizes ( medium – 7502 and large – 7503).
* Colour coded sizes for easier identification.
* Nominal Face piece weight: 130-140 grams.
* Primary Material: Silicone
** Standards/Approvals: Complies with AS/NZS 1716:2012
These respirators have been produced to comply with the requirements of the Australian /New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 under an agreed production certification scheme operated during manufacture in accordance with the SAI Global Standards Mark program.
Note: Respiratory Protection is only effective if it is correctly selected, fitted and worn throughout the time when the wearer is exposed to respiratory contaminants.
Before assigning any respirator to be worn in a contaminated area, it is recommended to perform a face fit check before entering the workplace.