3M Earmuffs and White Hard Hat Set – Peltor H10P3E series earmuffs * Class 5 * 33dB *
3M Earmuffs and White Hard Hat Set Contents:
* Industrial Vented Hard Hat – White
* 3M Peltor Earmuffs – Cap attach style – H10P3E – Class 5 protection – 33dB
3M Peltor H10 Series Helmet Attached Earmuffs Extreme Performance features double-shell technology for effective hearing protection. The 3M H10 series represents the ultimate in earmuff technology by combining extreme noise protection with exceptional wearer comfort.
H10E series: the attachment clip is 30mm wide. It fits MSA helmets and any others with a 30mm slot.
* Patented liquid & foam filled cushions provide a quality noise seal with low pressure for all day wearer comfort. 3M takes wearer comfort very seriously.
* Extreme Performance Noise reduction Rating (NRR)*: 33dB (Class 5)
The protection is based on a technology with a double casing minimising resonance in the casing giving optimum high-frequency attenuation. An acoustic connection between the inner and outer casings provides maximum low-frequency attenuation. The sealing rings are broad and filled with soft plastic foam for the best fit and low contact pressure.
These products are designed to provide moderate to high level of attenuation that meets the needs of many industrial applications where high levels of noise may be encountered.
Use: General Industry use such as Facility Maintenance, Grinding, Electrical, Machine Operations, Sanding, Welding, Demolition, Painting, Blasting, Assembly, Cleaning
Recommended Industry: Transportation, Pharmaceutical, Construction, Automotive, Military Tactical, Repair and Operation (MRO), Mining, Military Maintenance, Metal Fabrication, Oil & Gas, General Manufacturing.
Hard Hat Earmuff Set White 3M Class 5 Key Features:
• Dual cup protection
• Liquid sealing rings for improved comfort
• Unique low profile headband design helps maintain constant pressure thus providing confidence in protection
• Large space inside cup helps reduce moisture and heat build-up
• Soft wide cushions helps reduce pressure around the ears and improves comfort and wearability
• Easy to replace cushions and inserts helps keep them hygienically clean
• Easy to understand attenuation symbol to help ensure correct product selection
• Helmet mounted version fits directly to many industrial safety helmets without the need for an adapter.
• Colour-coding for compliance sighting.
Size: 30mm clip
Cord Type: None
Hearing Protection Style: Hard Hat Attached
SLC80 Rating: 33dB (Class 5)
Standards/Approvals: AS/NZS 1270:2002
More about Standards/Approvals:
Hearing protector class 5 tested to AS/NZS 1270:2002.
When selected, used and maintained as specified inAS/NZS 1269.3:2005, this protector may be used in noise up to 110 dB(A) assuming an 85 dB(A) criterion. A lower criterion may require a higher protector class. Improper fit of this device will reduce its effectiveness in attenuating noise. Consult the fitting instructions illustrated on this packaging for proper fit.
The Hammerhead hard hat comes with 12 ventilation holes, allowing for increased air flow through the shell.
The Hammerhead hard hat is built with a 6-point nylon harness, comfortable to fit most head sizes. It also has comfort pads for extra load share and protection.
Type 1 – General industrial, construction and mining