3M Disposable Particulate Respirator P1 – 8710
The 3M Disposable Particulate Respirator P1 8710 was designed to protect against mechanically generated particles such as grinding, sanding, crushing, sawing.
The galvanised steel nose clip allows this respirator to be used in underground coal mines.
The 3M Disposable Particulate Respirator 8710 provides effective respiratory protection for use in industries where workers will be exposed to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
3M Disposable Particulate Respirator P1 Features:
• Tested and certified to AS/NZS 1716:2003
• Traditional convex shape, with nose clip and twin strap design
• Durable, collapse resistant inner shell
• Reliable, effective protection against fine particles
• 3M™ Advanced Electret Filter Material gives effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
• 3M™ Cool Flow™ exhalation valve offers improved comfort in hot humid environments and/or where work is hard and physical
These products meet the requirements of Australian New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003, Respiratory protective devices.
3M Disposable Particulate Respirator P1 should be used to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only.
Particulate Filter Respirators are classified by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance (P1 & P2), also by inhalation resistance.
* P1 filters are intended for use against mechanically generated particulates such as those generated from sanding, grinding, drilling, sweeping etc.
* P2 filters are intended for use against both mechanically and thermally generated particulates e.g. welding, brazing etc.
P2 filters may also help reduce breathing in pathogenic biological airborne particulates such as influenza virus.
These respirators have been produced to comply with the requirements of the Australian / New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 1716:2003 under an agreed production certification scheme operated during manufacture in accordance with the SAI Global Standards Mark programme.