3M DBI-Sala Karabiner Triple Action – Autolock R-113
The 3M DBI-Sala Karabiner Triple Action – Autolock is a 20mm gate opening steel karabiner with captive eye.
DBI SALA anchorage connectors are built from top quality materials guaranteeing high strength and durability to stand up to the toughest environments.
Anchorage connectors are the unsung heroes of most fall protection systems. Karabiners are often overlooked but they are critical components because they securely attach your system to the anchorage.
Your choice of anchor depends on the type of work being done.
DBI-SALA offers a selection of snap hooks that are used as connecting elements for different segments of a personal fall arrest system, suitable for work in most areas of height. Designed for easy operation they provide a safe and secure double or triple action locking system to prevent accidental opening and to minimise the risk of roll-out.
3M DBI-Sala Karabiner Triple Action – Autolock Product Highlights:
– 20mm gate opening steel karabiner with captive eye. Medium offset D fall arrest carabiner with captive eye serves as a link to securely attach components between equipment, operator and anchorage offering maximum strength and durability.
– Self closing double action autolock gate for added safety: Double action mechanism automatically closes and locks the gate once the carabiner has been attached to the device to keep all components of your safety system firmly attached
– Highly corrosion resistant steel hardware: Zinc plating offers maximum corrosion resistance to stand-up to the toughest environments, providing added longevity
– High strength steel construction: With an overall strength rating of 22kN and a 16kN gate, this carabiner provides strong, fast and safe connections in rescue and rope access applications
– High strength construction with 16kN rated gate
– User friendly compact design
3M DBI-Sala Karabiner Triple Action Specifications:
– Capacity: One Person
– Brand: DBI-SALA
– Model: R-113
– Physical Dimensions: 110.00×73.00x (mm)
– Physical Weight: 255.00 g
– Product Style: Karabiner
Approved to AS/NZS 1891.1:2007
Approved to EN 362:2004