3M 6059 Filter Cartridges A1B1E1K1 Multi Gas * Pair *
The 3M 6059 Filter Cartridges A1B1E1K1 Multi Gas Vapour provides protection against organic and inorganic vapours, acid gases, ammonia and its derivatives (A1B1E1K1). The 3M 6059 Filter Cartridges are specially designed and uniquely shaped to enable excellent field of vision and balance.
* Good balance of weight on face
* Excellent field of vision as a result of unique trapezoidal shape
* Bayonet fit
* Bayonet fitting ensures precise & safer locking
* Low breathing resistance
Note that any filtering respirator should not be used for protection at airborne concentrations of contaminants above the relevant Immediately Dangerous to Life or Health (IDLH) levels.
Gas & Vapour Protection Type: Acid Gases, Ammonia, Inorganic vapours and acid gases, Organic Vapours bp>65 degrees°C
This cartridge/filter, when used for protection against the contaminants as specified, is capable of providing the following protection levels:
– With a 3M 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirator: for airborne concentrations up to 10 times the Workplace Exposure Standard (WES) or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
– With a 3M 6000/7800 Series Full Face Respirator: 50 x WES or 1000 ppm, whichever is the lower
3M™ Bayonet Connection System ensures precise and secure locking
Low profile and well balanced twin filter design
Suitable for use with 3M™ 6000/7500 Series Half Face Respirators and 3M™ 6000/7000 Series Full Face Respirators
Common Applications/Hazards: For protection when working with a variety of chemicals such as organic vapours, chlorine, hydrogen chloride, sulphur dioxide, hydrogen fluoride, hydrogen sulphide, ammonia, methylamine, and formaldehyde.