Shop For Safety has teamed up with the EFLARE CORPORATION PTY LTD to bring you a wide range of products which you can purchase here on our website and get it delivered to your home, work or post box, absolutely hassle free.
The Eflare Corporation is an Australian company, a pioneer in the development of highly conspicuous, non strobe, portable hazard warning beacons utilising state-of-the-art LED (Light Emitting Diode) technology.
Eflare’s mission is to develop highest quality personal risk reduction safety beacons built to professional standards of fitness for purpose, reliability, ruggedness and conspicuity.
The Eflare beacons provide a safe and effective alternative to pyrotechnic or chemical flares. the beacons are compact, easily deployable with impressive battery life and avoid the night vision, point fixation and distance judgment problems associated with strobe and incandescent lights. They have been have been developed in association with the Victoria Police, Australia and carry their official recommendation.
The Eflare range of warning beacons provides a safer working environment for people when exposed to potentially hazardous situations. Occupational Health and Safety is now high on the agenda of most worldwide Emergency Service and other organisations.
Be ahead of the game and purchase some for your organisation today!
Eflare beacons are now being used throughout the world in markets such as Police and Fire Departments, Trucking and Transport, Rail and Aviation, Marine and Agriculture, Mining and Oil and Automotive to name just a few.
It is also a great tool to have in the boot of your car, in caravans, boats, etc
* Patented fresnel lens to maximise beam conspicuity, visible for more than 1km
* High-luminosity solid state LEDs rated for greater than 100,000 hour operating life
* Shatterproof polycarbonate lens to ensure maximum clarity, strength, durability and shock resistance
* Advanced battery protection system to protect circuits and batteries from shock if the beacon is dropped
* High strength clips to permit attachment of beacon to cones, signs, belts or vehicle windows
* Precision o-rings to ensure beacon is waterproof, dust proof and safe to operate in hazardous areas
HAZMAT accredited for use in Class 1, Division 2 / Zone 2 hazardous areas.